Monday, July 4, 2016

June Challenge winner!

Hello!
Thanks ever so much to everyone who played the June "Father's Day" challenge!!
Thanks also for your patience in waiting for me to announce a winner!

Here are the winners for the June "Father's Day" Challenge!



She wins the $25 gift certificate from Neat and Tangled.




And 
first time challenge player



She wins a beautiful paper pack from Papericious!


Congratulations to the winners!!!

Please email me at 
parusperceptions@gmail.com 
so that I can share the winners badges with you as well as the prizes.

The July challenge is up on the blog...you can join in 





9 comments:

  1. Thank you Paru..i am so so excited...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please get in touch with me at parusperceptions@gmail.com ASAP to receive your prize. I have left a message on your blog too.

      Delete
    2. Hi.. I have mailed u yesterday..titled "Shivani june challenge winner" plz check.. thanks

      Delete
  2. Thank alot Paru... this was my first attempt.. thank u so much for encouraging me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have left a message on your blog...please email me at parusperceptions@gmail.com within a week to receive your prize.

      Delete
    2. Hi paru.. I have already sent u mail on 4th july with subject line "June challenge winner".. if u didn't receive any mail plz reply me so that I will mail u again. Thanks

      Delete
  3. WOnderful cards ! Congrats to Deepti n shivani !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!