Monday, April 30, 2018

April '18 winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so much for playing my FLOWERS challenge!

I am so very happy with all your brilliant entries this month!! 
So much amazing creativity, you made it really hard for me to choose!
So sorry for the delay in announcing the winners...
I've been travelling a bit, so it has been hard to keep up.

Here are the winners for this month! 

For the  $25 gift card from 





I just could not resist this beautifully cross stitched card!! 
So neat and I love how the flowers are coming into the picture.
Just LOVE it!


For the Rs.1000

hamper from 





Ashwini, you have outdone yourself!! 
The flowers are just beautiful, but, the background is even more stunning!!

Many Many congratulations to the winners!

VERY IMPORTANT

I have a sincere request to the winners..
PLEASE SHARE YOUR PRIZES ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The more you share, the better chance you have at winning awesome prizes 
from more and more sponsors.
If, for any reason  you do not wish to accept the prize, 
(such as not being able to pay for shipping of the prize), 
please contact me ASAP, so that I may pass on the prize to someone else.

Remember...

The May challenge will go live TOMORROW (1st May 2018) at 12 am IST. 

Don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners, Paru! And the prize doubles my delight! A big congrats to Kristina too!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!