Monday, August 28, 2017

August '17 winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so very much for playing the August 'Anything Goes' challenge!!
I just love that so many of you decided to play and made my job of choosing winners really difficult!

Here are the winners for this month!
For the 
$20 gift certificate from HoneyBee stamps



Oh! I just couldn't resist this little fellows' smile!!


and 
for the prize from Rainbow Kraftikari




Karthika's rainbow spotlight just bowled me over!!



Many many congratulations to the winners!!

Remember...

The September  challenge will be live on 1st September 2017 at 12 am IST, 
As always there are great prizes to be won..don't forget to come and play!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani






4 comments:

  1. Wow.. gorgeous cards.. congratulations winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!! Can't believe my eyes...Thank you so much Paru for choosing my card as a winner...now I can be proud owner of my first ever honey bee stamps...doing my happy dance..
    Congrats Karthika..
    Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! Thank you so much Paru :) What a happy start to the day! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deepti :) Your card is so much of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!