Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March winners

 Hello!!
Thank you so very much for playing the March '3 COLOURS'  Challenge!
I am overwhelmed and thrilled with all the love you'll have shown!!
As always, you ladies have made my job of choosing thewinners, exptremely difficult!!

Here are the winners for this month!

For the Rs.1000/- voucher from A1 Craft Supply





I just fell in love with the beautiful colouring of the flowers and the stunning layout!!

and 
For the Rs.500.00 voucher from 






I just love that little basket of veggies screaming to be picked!!

Many many congratulations to the winners!!

Remember...

Our March challenge will be live on 1st April 2017 at 12 am IST, 
and as always there are exciting prizes to be won!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

Paru Mahtani






2 comments:

  1. Oh my God!!! Thanks a ton! I'm so honored! This made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh wooow, I am so happy i am second winner . thank you so much for appreciating my work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!